Our friend and colleague Gad Barnéa achieved a tremendous work last summer. Using a sophisticated algorithm utilizing “Artificial Intelligence” and Natural Language Processing to analyze the text – guided, of course, by the results of textual research — he produced a complete Catholic bible in the polyphonic format of our project.
For the first time ever, you can read the Bible in English, online, as a unique symphony combining the Hebrew (Massoretic), Samaritan, Greek (Septuagint & NT versions), Latin (Vulgate) and Syriac (Peshitta) voices which transmitted the Word of God.
Click to Scroll through Scriptures.
The bases for this preliminary work are:
- for M : Jewish Publication Society of America, 1917;
- for Sam: Aleksandr Sigalov, 2012;
- for G: L.C.L. Brenton, 1851 — for V: R.L. Conte Jr, 2009
- for S : G. Lamsa, 1933;
- for TR: the King James Version;
- for "Nes": (actually Westcott-Hort & Tregelles) ASV, 1901;
- for Byz: P.W. Esposito, 2013.
As the transmission of biblical texts has always been at the leading edge of technology, we pursue innovation wherever possible in its service!